* We are a ONE DAY, once a year event - if you miss the day, unfortunately you miss out!
* We support our community. We support local, handmade, small business, artisan, independent creative folk.
* Our sponsors and supporters are local. When teaming up we help to promote both local businesses, The Last of the Creatives and the community as a whole.
* We are an environmentally friendly event. We strongly encourage and promote minimal wastage and packaging to both customers and stall holders alike.
* We love coffee and we love tea! If you're not using a reusable / keepsake cup then you really need to jump on board. We probably have a stall holder who could help you with that :)
* Want to work with us? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch via
* Applying to be a stallholder? Please note that Terms & Conditions will be sent with invoice should your application be successful. You will be required to provide both individual Public Liability Insurance and images for promotion should your application be successful.