* We are a ONE DAY, bi - annual event - if you miss the day, unfortunately you miss out!
* We are all about community. We support local, handmade, small business, artisan,
independent creative folk.
* Our sponsors and supporters are local. When teaming up we help to promote both local businesses, The Last of the Creatives and the community as a whole.
Our main sponsors are: REID PRINT, ATELIER CRAFERS & KRUGER SIGNS.
* We are an environmentally friendly event. We strongly encourage and promote minimal wastage and packaging to both customers and stall holders alike.
* We love coffee and we love tea! If you're not using a reusable / keepsake cup then you really need to jump on board. We probably have a stall holder who could help you with that :)
* The same goes for reusable cotton face masks!
* We are a COVID safe event. We follow and adhere to Covid safety guidelines. If you are unwell; we ask that you please stay home. We wish you a speedy recovery, and hope to see you at our next event.
* Want to work with us? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be returning in 2024 on:
Sunday 16th JUNE for our EOFY SALE market. ONE DAY ONLY
Sunday 1st DECEMBER for our XMAS EVENT. ONE DAY ONLY
Please note the extended opening hours. (More time to shop with your favourite artists, designers, creatives and makers!)